Clean yet stylish, the Brook dining armchairs combine a light-weight aluminum frame with the look of real wood. The silver aluminum frame is powder-coated for year-round rust resistance and is coupled with natural-colored resin slats. Measuring two-and-three-quarter-inches wide, these modern slats are simply designed and are close enough together to offer proper seating support. The durable resin material is intended to stand up to the elements and last season after season. Sold in sets of two, the Brook armchair measures approximately 35-1/5 inches tall by 22-4/5 inches wide by 25 inches deep. The full Brook dining collection includes the dining table, designed to seat six, and matching dining armchairs. For further accessorizing, pair the table and chairs with the Brook dining chair cushions, designed specifically for the Brook dining armchair. Available in multiple colors, these cushions are easy-to-clean and UV-treated to resist fading. Strathwood furniture has quality, ease of use, and casual elegance at its core. Each piece is rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. Strathwood furniture is sleekly designed, handsomely finished, and built to last. The modern style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come.
- The Strathwood Brook dining armchairs can be used with an outdoor dining table or simply on their own
- These modern chairs are made with a light-weight aluminum frame and tightly-spaced resin slats and are stackable for easy storage
- Designed for the outdoors, the frame is powder-coated for year-round rust-resistance
- These chairs are part of the fully-coordinating Brook dining collection; table and cushions sold separately
- Chairs measure 22.8 inches wide by 25 inches deep by 35.2 inches tall